Asian Journal of Mycology
The “Asian journal of Mycology” is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality papers in the whole field of mycology and lichenology. This includes fungal biology, diversity, ecology and evolution as well as taxonomic works and checklists. The main focus is on basic original research, but review articles and studies on methodology and applied aspects are highly welcome. Studies published in the “Asian journal of Mycology” are accompanied by publicly accessible data and provide maximum transparency and reproducibility of analyses workflows. Articles from Asia are particularly welcome but not exclusive. AJOM has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts on all aspects of mycology
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges
Articles in the “Asian journal of Mycology” will be published open access. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance.
Asian Journal of Mycology will publish one yearly volume.
Asian Journal of Mycology is indexed in Web of Science from 2018 in the following products:
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
Volume 3 - 2020
3. AJOM new records and collections of fungi: 1–100
Hyde KD et al. (2020)
1. Partial mutual exclusion of ectomycorrhizal and saprobic fungi in a tropical seasonal rainforest
Ediriweera AN et al. (2020)
Volume 2 - 2019
21. Minutisphaera aquaticum sp. nov. increases the known diversity of Minutisphaeraceae
Bao DF et al. (2019)
20. https://fungalgenera.org/: a comprehensive database providing web-based information for all fungal genera
Monkai J et al. (2019)
18. https://onestopshopfungi.org/, a database to enhance identification of phytopathogenic genera
Jayawardena RS et al. (2019)