Asian Journal of Mycology
The “Asian journal of Mycology” is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality papers in the whole field of mycology and lichenology. This includes fungal biology, diversity, ecology and evolution as well as taxonomic works and checklists. The main focus is on basic original research, but review articles and studies on methodology and applied aspects are highly welcome. Studies published in the “Asian journal of Mycology” are accompanied by publicly accessible data and provide maximum transparency and reproducibility of analyses workflows. Articles from Asia are particularly welcome but not exclusive. AJOM has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts on all aspects of mycology
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges
Articles in the “Asian journal of Mycology” will be published open access. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance.
Asian Journal of Mycology will publish one yearly volume.
Volume 2 January 2019 - December 2019
15. Introducing Seriascoma yunnanense sp. nov. (Occultibambusaceae, Pleosporales) based on evidence from morphology and phylogeny
Rathnayaka AR et al. (2019)
12. Morphology and phylogeny of Yunnanomyces phoenicis sp. nov. (Sympoventuriaceae) from Thailand
Zhang SN et al. (2019)
11. Leucodermia guzmaniana sp. nov. (Physciaceae, Lecanorales), a new species from Mexican cloud forest, and a key to Leucodermia in Mexico
Guzmán-Guillermo J et al. (2019)
10. Phylogenetic and morphological appraisal of Diatrype lijiangensis sp. nov. (Diatrypaceae, Xylariales) from China
Thiyagaraja V et al. (2019)
9. The first report of Daldinia eschscholtzii as an endophyte from leaves of Musa sp. (Musaceae) in Thailand
Samarakoon SMBC et al. (2019)