Asian Journal of Mycology
The “Asian journal of Mycology” is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality papers in the whole field of mycology and lichenology. This includes fungal biology, diversity, ecology and evolution as well as taxonomic works and checklists. The main focus is on basic original research, but review articles and studies on methodology and applied aspects are highly welcome. Studies published in the “Asian journal of Mycology” are accompanied by publicly accessible data and provide maximum transparency and reproducibility of analyses workflows. Articles from Asia are particularly welcome but not exclusive. AJOM has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community.
Asian journal of Mycology is the official journal of Mae Fah Luang University, Center of Excellence in Fungal Research, Thailand.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts on all aspects of mycology
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges
Articles in the “Asian journal of Mycology” will be published open access. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance.
Asian Journal of Mycology will publish two issue per volume yearly.
Asian Journal of Mycology is indexed:
Web of Science from 2018 in the following products:
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
Thai Journal Citation Index -Tier 2
Volume 5 - 2022 issue 2
8. Taxonomy and phylogenetic appraisal of Hypomyces iranica sp. nov. (Hypocreaceae, Hypocreales)
Karimi et al. (2022)
7. An updated account of Fagales-inhabiting Italian Ascomycota and mycogeography, with additions to Pezizomycotina
Wijesinghe SN et al. (2022)
6. A checklist of wild mushrooms in three urban parks in Kolkata, India
Samanta T et al. (2022)
4. The Role of Fungi in Weed Biocontrol: A Review
Htet et al. (2022)