Asian Journal of Mycology
The “Asian journal of Mycology” is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality papers in the whole field of mycology and lichenology. This includes fungal biology, diversity, ecology and evolution as well as taxonomic works and checklists. The main focus is on basic original research, but review articles and studies on methodology and applied aspects are highly welcome. Studies published in the “Asian journal of Mycology” are accompanied by publicly accessible data and provide maximum transparency and reproducibility of analyses workflows. Articles from Asia are particularly welcome but not exclusive. AJOM has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community.
Asian journal of Mycology is the official journal of Mae Fah Luang University, Center of Excellence in Fungal Research, Thailand.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts on all aspects of mycology
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges
Articles in the “Asian journal of Mycology” will be published open access. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance.
Asian Journal of Mycology will publish one yearly volume.
Asian Journal of Mycology is indexed in Web of Science from 2018 in the following products:
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
Volume 3 - 2020
17. Sexual morph of Diaporthe manihotia (Diaporthales, Ascomycota) from tea in Yunnan province, China
Abeywickrama PD et al. (2020)
16. Two new Sordariomycetes records from forest soils in Thailand
Yasanthika WAE et al. (2020)
14. www.freshwaterfungi.org, an online platform for the taxonomic classification of freshwater fungi
Calabon MS et al. (2020)
13. Production of extracellular oxidases in the mycelium of the bioluminescent Neonothopanus nambi (Omphalotaceae, Basidiomycota) grown in submerged culture in different media
Mogilnaya OA et al. (2020)